AT&T expands its holiday line-up of LTE devices with the addition of three smartphones and a tablet. The US operator has unveiled theLG Nitro HD, the HTC Vivid and the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket, as well as the 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 . For a limited time, the LG Nitro HD, the HTC Vivid and the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket are available for US$249.99, US$199.99 and US$249.99 respectively on a new two-year contract of US$39.99 per month or higher and a data plan of minimum US$15 per month. The Samsung Galaxy Tablet costs US$479.99 on a two-year agreement with a minimum US$35 per month 3 GB DataConnect Plan.
With a lineup including AT&T’s* newest 4G LTE devices, Jawbone UP, Kindle 3G and accessories, customers are sure to enjoy some of the hottest new technologies just in time for the holidays.
Just this month, AT&T introduced three new 4G LTE* capable Android smartphones.
- LG Nitro™ HD — The first smartphone in the AT&T portfolio with a true high definition screen. Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor and access to AT&T’s 4G LTE and HSPA+ makes Nitro HD the ultimate high-performance superphone. Available in AT&T stores and online Dec. 4 for $249.99 with a two-year commitment and qualifying data plan.
- HTC Vivid ™ —Boasts fast web browsing powered by a dual core 1.2 GHz processor, a brilliant 4.5-inch qHD display (540x960 pixels) and more. Vivid is available in company-owned retail stores for $199.99 with a two-year commitment and qualifying data plan.
- Samsung Galaxy S ™ II Skyrocket ™ — Produces lightning fast reflexes powered by a 1.5 GHz dual core processor, 4.5-inch SuperAMOLED Plus display (800x480 pixels) and much more. Skyrocket is available in company-owned retail stores for $249.99 with a two-year commitment and qualifying data plan.
In the midst of holiday travel, family gatherings and secret Santa exchanges, customers can be sure their devices are in safekeeping with AT&T’s Mobile Protection Pack—which allows customers to replace, support and locate their mobile devices. To enroll in and learn more about the AT&T Mobile Protection Pack, customers can call 866-MOBILITY or visitwww.att.com/mobileprotectionpack.
Along with being the first wireless carrier to offer Jawbone UP—a health savvy, wristband technology, AT&T is also adding the 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 to its emerging devices portfolio.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 ™— The 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 is a slim, lightweight tablet running Android ™ 3.2. The new tablet features a vivid 8.9-inch high-resolution screen and a powerful processor for fast multi-tasking. It’s available in AT&T company-owned retail stores and online now for $479.99 with a two-year commitment. For a limited time, customers who select a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 ™ will receive a Samsung Galaxy S ™ II Skyrocket or Samsung Galaxy S ™ II smartphone at no cost with a two-year commitment.
- Jawbone UP— A mobile lifestyle product that tracks sleep patterns, eating habits and daily activity to target a healthier day-to-day experience. AT&T is the first wireless carrier to offer Jawbone UP—it’s available in company-owned retail stores and online for $99 in multiple colors including red, black and white.
- Amazon Kindle Touch 3G — A lightweight, touch screen e-reader with global 3G coverage, paper-like Pearl electronic ink display and a Kindle store with over 1, 000, 000 books. Available in select company-owned retail stores for $149.
Customers are guaranteed to make sure everyone on their Christmas list is satisfied with these handy stocking stuffers including portable speakers, ear buds, cases, lap desks for tablets and more. For more information on accessories visitatt.com/holidaygifts.
All smartphone offers require AT&T voice and a minimum of $15 per month data plan. Some restrictions and other charges may apply.
For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit www.att.com.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
*Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. 4G speeds delivered by LTE, or HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul, where available. Deployment ongoing. Compatible device and data plan required. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network
Limited-time offer: LG Nitro HD, HTC Vivid, and Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket with new 2-yr wireless agreement of $39.99 or higher and min $15/mo data plan are $249.99, $199.99 and $249.99 respectively. Equipment price & availability may vary by market. Wireless Service: Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Credit approval required. Activation fee up to $36/line. Geographic, usage, and other terms, conditions and restrictions apply, and may result in service termination. See store or visit att.com for complete details and coverage maps. Data: minimum $15/mo, 200MB, data plan required. If you exceed your initial 200MB allowance, you will automatically be charged an overage of $15 for each additional 200MB provided. All data allowances and overages must be used in the billing period provided or they will be forfeited – details att.com/dataplans. Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge up to $1.25/mo. is charged to help comply with government obligations and charges; it is not a tax or government required charge. Early Termination Fee (ETF): After 30 days, ETF up to $325 based on device (details att.com/equipmentETF). Restocking fee up to $35. Taxes and other charges apply.
Samsung Galaxy Tablet- $479.99 pricing requires a two-year agreement with a minimum $35 a month 3 GB DataConnect Plan for tablets. If you exceed your initial 3GB allowance, you will automatically be charged an overage of $10 for each additional GB provided. All data allowances and overages must be used in the billing period provided or they will be forfeited – details att.com/dataplans. Coverage not available everywhere. Credit approval required. Geographic, usage, and other terms, conditions and restrictions apply, and may result in svc termination. Early Termination Fee (ETF): After 30 days, ETF up to $325. Restocking fee up to 10% of sales price may apply. Equipment Fee may apply if service is canceled within 30 days of purchase – details att.com/returns. Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge up to $1.25/mo. is charged to help comply with gov’t obligations and charges; it is not a tax or government required charge. Taxes and other charges apply. See store or visit att.com for complete details and coverage maps.
Samsung Galaxy Tablet Handset Offer: Offer is available November 20, 2011 through January 7, 2012. Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket or Samsung Galaxy S™ II smartphone requires new 2-yr wireless agreement of $39.99 or higher and min $15/mo data plan. See above for additional details. Handset Offer cannot be combined with any other equipment promotion, discount, or other offer. Subject to availability limitations. Tablets must be returned within 14 days of purchase. If tablet is returned within 14 days of purchase, customer will be charged the two-year commitment price for the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket of $249.99 or the Samsung Galaxy S™ II of $199.99.
JAWBONE UP IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Consult your doctor for prevention, diagnosis and treatment. See the user guide and Jawbone.com/support for further guidance.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and around the world. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile broadband and emerging 4G capabilities, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T | DIRECTV brands. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world. In domestic markets, AT&T Advertising Solutions and AT&T Interactive are known for their leadership in local search and advertising.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com. This AT&T news release and other announcements are available at http://www.att.com/newsroom and as part of an RSS feed at www.att.com/rss. Or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT.